Research transfer centres complement departmental activity at UVic-UCC and cover areas that cross faculties and schools or areas of strategic interest.
Our aim is to generate, apply and disseminate knowledge in a way that connects academic rigour with cultural revitalisation. This task takes shape in research projects and the organisation of a wide range of cultural, scientific and teaching activities.
- Technological Centre in Biodiversity, Ecology and Environmental and Food Technology (CT BETA) - Centre TECNIO
- Centre for Health and Social Care Research (CESS)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Gender Studies (CEIG)
- Sport and Physical Activity Studies Centre (CEEAF)
- Center for the Study of Mediterranean Rivers (CERM)