UVic-UCC Chairs foster collaboration between the University and other public and private entities, to generate scientific and technological know-how and transfer it to society and the production sector.
Chairs are involved in training, research support, technology monitoring, dissemination and knowledge transfer. Each chair is focused on activities most suited to achieving the objectives in its specific field.
- Palliative Care
- Social Services
- ICT and Social Health
- UNESCO Chair in Women, Development and Cultures
- Verdaguer Chair in Literary Studies
- Water, Nature and Welfare
- Infectious Diseases and Immunity
- Agroecology and Food Systems
- Mental Health
- Simulation and Patient Safety
- Medical Education
- Health and Population
- Rural World
- Marketing Lluís Bassat