UVic-UCC Chairs foster collaboration between the University and other public and private entities, to generate scientific and technological know-how and transfer it to society and the production sector.
Chairs are involved in training, research support, technology monitoring, dissemination and knowledge transfer. Each chair is focused on activities most suited to achieving the objectives in its specific field.
- Chair in Agroecology and Food Systems
- Chair in AIDS and Related Dieases
- Chair in Bioethics
- Chair in ICT and Health
- Chair in Innovation and Management of Health Services
- Verdaguer Chair in Literary Studies
- Chair in Palliative Care
- Chair in Social Services
- Chair in Water, Nature and Welfare
- UNESCO Chair in Women, Development and Cultures